Monday 28 March 2011

RASHIKA PLACEMENT SERVICE

Rashika Placement Service Bhiwadi

RASHIKA PLACEMENT SERVICE BHIWADI, ALWAR (RAJ.)We are dealing in all over NCR, Gurgoan, Manesar, Dharuhera, Bhiwadi, Bawal, Neemrana, Faridabad, Noida, Punjab, Gujrat,Himachal, Lukhnow etc.
Rashika Placement dealing in all industrial Manpower. We Provide best
We are group of professional having varied experience in the field of placement services. We provide man-power of all levels Top. Middle, Administrative, Commercial, Technical staff & Skilled workers to the client.


Often enough, we can redialy given you staff at middle management level from our “Data Bank” without involving you and in advertisement cost and delay in selection. Needless to say, prior to selecting the suitable candidate to send you. Our will trained professional, screen each candidate and scrutinize their capability, quality and competitiveness.


In order to avoid in fulfilling your requirement we would request you to indicate the earliest possible time and date so that our executive can visit you and discuss you needs.


Thanking you and assuring you best of services at all times.

OUR CLIENT ARE:-
  1. M/s Federal Mogul Ltd. (Bhiwadi)
  2. M/s Mitsue India Ltd. (Neemrana)
  3. M/s KEI Industries Ltd. (Bhiwadi)
  4. M/s Kapbros Engineering Industries Ltd. (Bhiwadi)
  5. M/s Hi- Tech Gear Ltd. (Bhiwadi)
  6. M/s P&G Gillitte India Ltd.
  7. M/s Ocap Chassis Parts Pvt. Ltd.
  8. M/s Climate Systems India Ltd.
  9. M/s Sakata Inx India Ltd. (Bhiwadi)
  10. M/s Amtek Auto Ltd. (Dharuhera)
  11. M/s Sunbeam Auto Ltd (Gurgoan)
  12. M/s Parry Ware Roca Pvt. Ltd, Alwar Rajasthan.
  13. M/s Continental Engineering Ltd, Bhiwadi Rajasthan.
  14. M/s Paracot Products Ltd. Bhiwadi Rajasthan.
  15. M/s Amtek India Ltd. Bhiwadi.
  16. M/s B.K.T Ltd, Bhiwadi.
  17. M/s GKN Driveline Ltd.
  18. M/s Yutaka India Ltd. (Khuskhera)
  19. M/s Bajaj Motors Ltd. (All Gorup)
  20. M/s Kiran Udyog India Pvt. Ltd. (Manesar)
  21. M/s Cords Cable Pvt. Ltd. (Bhiwadi)
  22. M/s Talbrose India Pvt. Ltd. (Bawal)
  23. M/s Mushasi Auto Parts Ltd. (Bawal)
  24. M/s Rico Auto Ltd.
  25. M/s The Supreme Industries Ltd. (Khuskhera)
  26. M/s Munjal Kiriu Industries Pvt. Ltd. (Manesar)
  27. M/s Maxop Ingineering CO. pvt. Ltd.
  28. Honda Siel Cars India Ltd (Bhiwadi)

 PERSENT REQUEIRD IN OUR FIRM:-
    Vacancy                                             Exp.                      Quantity
1. Quality Manager                             8 to 15                              02
2. Maintenance A.M.                           7 to 12                             01
3. Quality Engg. (Machin Shop)            3 to 7                              04
4. Engg. D & D                                   3 to 7                              02
5. Comercial AGM                               10 to 17                          01
6. HR Excutive                                     2 to 6                             01
7. Production Engg. (Machin Shop)        2 to 7                             10
8. ITI Fitter & Elect. (Maint)                 2 to 5                              12
RASHIKA PLACEMENT SERVICE
Shop.18,Dr.Maya Ram Mkt. Opp.Govt. Sr.Sec.
School Bhiwadi Mode Bhiwadi (Alwar)
Mo.No. 09785404745-09891048068
Prop.(JAYANT SINGH)


20 comments:

  1. sir any job for b tech. electrical.. please call 8058577348

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir please job for b. Tech. Mechanical. Please call 9050997107

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir please job for b. Tech. Mechanical. Please call 9050997107

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir please job for b Tech. Mechanical. Please call 9050997107

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir please job for b Tech. Mechanical. Please call 9050997107

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir job for Accountant 6 year Experience. Please Call 9785255632

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am BE (Mechanical) and MBA with an experience of 10 years in Sales, Marketing and Business Development. I am forwarding my resume for the job openings you have in Bhiwadi, Khushkhera, Manesar, Gurgaon, Bawal, Neemrana, etc.
    Please contact at 9214040527/9024285445

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir any job for diploma in mechanical 2016 pass out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir Please provide account Job for Bhiwadi Location

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir/mam please any maintenance job for b tech mechanical

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir please job for maintenance of b tech mecganical call 9812898522

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls share bsc experience job in lab

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir,any vacancy for Mechanical Engineer,I have 1year experience as a production Engineer

    ReplyDelete
  14. sir
    any vacancy for store inchrge i have 10 year exporiecne.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dinesh Kumar 8 years experience electrician supervisor

    ReplyDelete